How To Add Our Agency to your Google My Business
If you have a local business, you might find yourself working with a our agency to help you with your ranking. When you do, we might request you to add email@example.com to your Google My Business Listing. This is because it gives our SEO agency the management capabilities to check the progress of your listing and confirm you have all the right information and improve where necessary.
Adding managers and owners to the listing allows management of your listing. All this is possible without sharing personal information. All the users, including owners, managers and communication management, have their own levels of access. The listings owner has the power to add or remove users.
Here is How To Add An Owner Or Manager
- First you need to sign in to your Google My Business
- For those that have already entered multiple locations, select the location you are interested in sharing.
- Click on the users button from the left sidebar menu.
- Click on invite users on the top right corner
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose the roles of the user by selecting manager.
- Click Invite.
Jack, our in-house SEO expert will receive the invitation and access of your Google My Business Listing immediately after accepting. You will have a window where you can see all the active managers and owners. Once Jack accepts the invitation, you will receive an email notification. All users can view the names and emails of other users with access to the listing.
If you need to safely add users to your Google My Business Listing and do not know what to do, contact us and we will help you add an owner or manager to your listing.