10 Sure Fire Tips for Choosing The Right SEO Company
There is a lot of conflicting information out there when it comes to advice about choosing which SEO Company is right for you. After all, if you are like me, your Internet business is your livelihood; you can’t afford to trust its success to just anyone! Additionally, as you may have already learned, time is not on your side. Every day that you struggle with optimizing your website is another day without sufficient income and another day that your competitors have a chance to get the jump on you.
To eliminate some of the confusion, below I have listed the top ten things that you should look for when choosing a SEO company. Contrary to popular belief, it is possible to find an effective, efficient and affordable Search Engine Optimization Company!
1. Size. A good SEO company should include different price points for all business sizes. It should be able to effectively optimize websites with pages from 1 to 1000.
2. Page Rank. The company should specifically address ways of improving your website’s Page Rank and Search Engine Positioning. Ideally, this will include a detailed site analysis.
3. Keyword Optimization. Your site’s keyword optimization is an integral part of onpage optimization. The SEO Company that you are considering should be able to analyze and optimize your keywords, and suggest alternative ones, if necessary.
4. Linking Strategy. Any SEO company worth its salt will understand the importance placed on both one-way and reciprocal linking by the Search Engines. Therefore, they should offer and be able to perform an advanced analysis of your website’s linking structure and offer to improve it.
5. Customer Care. You should have expert advice available to you within reasonable parameters. Do you want or like to wait for answers to your questions? I didn’t think so! A company’s philosophy on customer service is your indication as to how reliable they are as a company!
6. Time is of the Essence. If you can’t save time using an SEO company, what is the point? They should be able to do their job professionally, without asking for continual guidance from you. You should be free to work on other, more pressing projects, such as developing another income stream!
7. Savings/Pricing. The company should be competitively priced. Always compare the value of their SEO services with price that you will be paying. The prices should be reasonable; this means not too cheap, but not too expensive either.
8. Communication. The company should ask for all of your contact information and offer all of theirs. You should be able to get regular updates as to your site’s progress, at any time that you ask for it.
9. Value. Compare the price of the SEO service to that of traditional advertising (for example, PPC or classifieds). How does their price compare with other methods of advertising? Do they offer better results faster, with much less cost?
10. Reporting. A serious SEO company should provide detailed reports to you so you can see your website’s performance. Do you like guesswork? I know I sure don’t! It is much better to see results in print rather than “accepting” a verbal one. This way, you can be assured that the Search Engine Optimization Company is really doing what it said it would.
Choosing the right SEO Company is critical to the success of your online business. Use the guidelines above and you will be starting on the right path to making your business profitable.